Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snow Flakes

37 Weeks.  We would have been bringing our little snow flake(s) into the world this week.  It would have been a scheduled C-Section some time this week.  Hard to imagine really.  Seems just like yesterday that we found out we were expecting.  Hard to imagine how our lives would be changing.  Instead we are going through just another week.  Just another day at work, just another dinner planned and prepared, just another night of sleep and breath taken.

I hope I don't upset anyone with my written words, but this is a place where I feel I can write what I feel.  Just like with anyone else, when you suffer a loss of any kind you will always have these reminders lurking around and one of those for me is children the same age as our Braylyn and Snow Flakes.  I look at these five year old, and now newborns around me, and it reminds me of what would have been.  What could have been.  DO NOT get me wrong....I am overjoyed for these parents and their children and the blessings they have been given.  I would never want to take any of their joy and happiness away from them.  The love and joy that a new parent has...priceless.  I also think in some ways it kind of helps me get through the darker days.  I look at these children and how they are growing, the milestones they are achieving; it allows me to be reminder of our babies lost.  Yes it can be a hard reminder sometimes, but it let's me see what our babies would be doing and are doing in heaven!  These children remind me that although my babies are not here with us, they are experiencing a world that I can only read about right now. 

 

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  Revelation 21:4


I don't know about you, but that is a GREAT reminder!  My babies have never cried a tear.  They have never experienced sorrow or pain.  How lucky are they!  I continue to count my blessings in this journey and my prayer for all of my readers is that you too can find peace in knowing that with Jesus living in your heart, you too can have an eternity with no death, no sorrow, no tears or pain.  You too can have an eternal life praising the name of Jesus and be reunited with those loved ones lost who had a living Savior in their heart.

My babies are safe and their Mommy will be with them for all of eternity.....    

1 comment:

joyleea said...

What can I say. Your a wonderfully stong woman. Not that you don't have your days I'm sure. But you know we all love you and Brandon and Callaway. So many things shape who we are don't they. I'm proud that your hardships seem to make you both stronger.
lvu mom